Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Amelia Edition

Hey there, anyone, I'm the Outlander, one of the writers for Amare in Bellum. Originally, I just provided feedback on their forums as an outsider - hence the name Outlander - and soon found myself becoming a full member of the team. So which character did I hook up with? An adorable girl that goes by the name of Amelia Vahn.


Amelia was an old friend of Vincent's, but she moved away several years ago, fading out of Vincent's memory. She turns up in his life again at Marin, seeking refuge from the war, giving them the chance to rekindle their friendship. She's one of the happier residents of the town; always willing to lend a hand, or strike up a conversation, and never without her trusty camera ready to take a snapshot. Amelia chooses to ignore the war, disallowing it to be a part of her life. Her life is here, in the town, with the people.


I'm not big on cameras, but I think I got the best girl to write about; just looking at her artwork fills my head with ideas, it has gotten to a point where I spend more time writing for fun than I do playing video games. Very tragic, but I love it.




As for overall team progression: the writers are starting to create some scenarios for Act 1 and our code monkey, Fideon, is working on another build of the introduction with some assets to play around with. That's all for now, catch ya later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment